I saw someone on twitter make this today so I had to try it since I had a couple avocados at home that needed to be used soon. This is a perfect breakfast if you aren’t too much in a rush since they do cook in the oven for about 16-20 minutes.
Salt & Pepper
Any additional Seasonings
1. Cut Avocado in half and and take out seed.
2. Cut off a piece of the back of the avocado so it can lay flat.
3. Sprinkle salt in each pit hole.
4. Scramble one egg with a fork. Pour half the egg in each pit hole. If your pit hole is too shallow, remove a little of the avocado in the center.
5. Season the top of the egg with pepper and any other spices or condiments you like (i.e. Paprika, Chili Powder, or Hot Sauce)
6. Put it in the oven in a oven space pan or baking dish for 16-20 minutes at 425 degrees.