Although California weather still feels like summer, we are ready to officially welcome Autumn this weekend. I love stepping out the front door in the morning to the cool, crisp air and the smell of the dewy grass. With that being said, here are my Top Five Fall Favorites to make sure my kitchen is ready to welcome my favorite season!
1. Spiced Pumpkin Scented Candle – I’ve pretty much been obsessed with candles my whole adult life. I burn scented candles throughout the whole weekend when I’m able to spend more time at home. I tend to favor baked goods scents like “Birthday Cake” and “Cookie Dough”, but when Fall comes around it’s time to swap them out with scents like “Spiced Pumpkin” and “Autumn Wreath”.
2. Hot Apple Cider – There’s nothing like having a hot cup of apple cider on a cool evening. My favorite is Green Mountain Natural’s Hot Apple Cider. Hot Apple Cider from Green Mountain Naturals squeezes the fresh-picked goodness of sweet orchard apples into convenient K-Cup packs. Throw in a warm blanket and a good movie and you basically described my favorite Sunday night.
3. Faux Fall Berry Wreath – Fall Wreaths are a nice way to greet your guests when you have them over for dinner. Colorful berries, leaves and pinecones—you can’t get any more Fall than that. http://www.pier1.com/Faux-Fall-Berry-Wreath/2701123,default,pd.html?cgid=savings-clearance#icid=hp-left-savings_clearance&start=5
4. Fall Leaf Piecrust Cutters – Dress up your pies with a little Fall decoration. Use these piecrust cutter to top your pie with an oak, maple and elm leaf to tie in the Fall season.
5. Lidded Pumpkin Pie Dish – Crafted to be used for many seasons to come, our covered dish is a festive way to keep baked goods protected and fresh.