You ever have a craving for cupcakes (I do, everyday), but you don’t bake some because you know you’ll eat all 24 cupcakes by yourself (no, just me?)–then this is the recipe for you! I saw this recipe on HowSweetItIs.com and had to try it. This will make only two cupcakes which will satisfy your sugar craving without the guilt!
1 egg white
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon of vanilla (I’m not exaggerating when I say this is truly a Vanilla Cupcake!)
1/4 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
A Pinch of Salt
1 1/2 table spoon of Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix egg white and sugar together
3. Add in vanilla and melted butter
4. Add Flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Lastly, stir in milk.
6. Pour evenly between two cupcake liners.
7. Bake for about 10-13 minutes and frost as desired after the cupcakes have cooled.
8. I also added a little fruit to the top to give it a bit of color!